Thursday, August 30, 2007

A Sweet Baby Girl


I am so excited. We found out this afternoon that we are having a little girl. It is amazing how one little word can create soo many thoughts and feelings. Her name is going to be Anna Claire or Clare. not sure on the spelling yet. Also at the ultrasound we found out the placenta previa has cleared up. Thank God! That relieves sooo many worries. After the ultrasound we went and bought her going home outfit. It was so fun to pick it out! I will post pictures of the ultrasound and new outfit later. Fun times in the Blackaby house!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

How exciting!!! How did everyone know it would be a girl. I can't wait to see the ultrasound and not long then she'll be here. WOW congratulations guys!

Kim said...

It is funny because everyone on here thought it would be a girl and everyone on MySpace thought it would be a boy. Yesterday my new dentist told me he could predict what it would be by looking at my gums. He predicted a boy as well. He even wants me to call and let them know because he keeps a count of how often he is right. Everyone at the office says he is pretty much always right. But... not this time.

K E Alexander said...

I am so thrilled for you guys! What fun your life is going to be!

Hope Butcher said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaay! I'm so excited for y'all! They have so many more clothing options for girls. I love the name and I vote C-l-a-i-r-e...if that's up for voting. :) I've always loved that name.

Corky Alexander said...

Congratulations to a beautiful couple!