Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Spring Break is a Coming

I am soo ready for spring break! The next week will feel like a year. I will be off for two weeks. Part of that time I am going to Clevagas to hang out and see old friends. Who knows where the wind will take me after that. .. It feels funny to go to Cleveland for part of spring break, but I am very much looking forward to fellowshiping with all down there and relaxing.
List of things to do:
* Sleep in as long as I want- everyday but Sundays.
* Spend one day in my PJ''s- while reading and watching movies ( not at the same time)
* Eat each meal with a different friend while in Cleveland
* Plant some flowers in our yard...I am not sure if I have a green thumb or not- this will be a fun experiment!
* Clean out my closets!!
*Explore more of Nashville
*Take naps
I think that is a good enough list for now. I'll report back how much of this list actually goes as planned


2 comments:

K E Alexander said...

I'm envious of the break. We still have nearly a month to wait! My list will look similar to yours...reading, movies, family, LEX!, friends and maybe even some flower-planting!!

Michelle said...

Sounds fun! Those of us who don't work in education don't get spring break, summer break, or Chistmas break. I don't even know when spring break is. Because I love you, I am glad to know you will have time to catch up on reading, visiting and flower planting. Sounds like a lot of fun. I know Florida will be getting busy soon.