Monday, March 19, 2007

Update on Spring Break Weeks



This time has not gone exactly as planned in the list I mentioned earlier but it has been a lovely time. I started out the week with the new addition to the family "Lili." It took several days for any sort of peace to come back to the house after this. Layla- the schnauzer- was not happy at all. There were several days of war. In order for there to be any peace, walking had to occur (for long distances and often occurences) I walked them 2 miles in the morning and then when Robb got home we walked another 2-3 miles. Tired puppies are quite puppies :) They are now getting along a lot better and actually tore up something together. I guess you have to take the good with the bad. I did get a chance plant fowers. They dress up our front porch. I am excited to continue doing this throughout the spring!
We had a wonderful visit from Robb's mom and sister this weekend! We went shopping, ate Indian, Greek, and at a Fish Camp restaurant. It was so nice to have them here! This coming week holds for me a trip to Atlanta and then on to Cleveland. I am looking forward to both!

4 comments:

K E Alexander said...

Spring 'Break' is actually Spring 'Catch-up' for me: writing, washing clothes, working-out. So, today, I've done all three and I feel good about myself (hence, the little blogging break right now!)

Have fun the rest of the week! By the way....does Robb get the pets all to himself while you're gone?

Michelle said...

The dogs are cute. I know you didn't seem to get everything done, but at least you accomplished something. That's a start. Hope you have a fun week visiting family. I always love that.

Hope Butcher said...

You are a better woman than me! The new pup is precious! We also rescued our dog, Charlotte. She is a handful and has, like many rescued animals, endured a lot of abuse. So, of course in my daily, and it is definitely DAILY, discipline of her actions, I always feel guilty. We have Fletcher the cat, Charlotte the dalmatian and Lex the baby boy. We are exhausted!!! but have plenty of love to hand out! Congrats on your new baby!

Anonymous said...

Your flowers are beautiful!! And a front porch....I am envious. :)