Friday, June 15, 2007

10 weeks and counting

Today I am 10 weeks pregnant. What an exciting time in life. Yesterday we went to our 2nd Dr. appointment and got to hear the heartbeat. That is really an awe inspiring moment!! I have been so relieved each time we have left the Dr. appointments and they have said eveyrthing looks great. I have been pretty blessed so far and have not felt to aweful terrible. I have had a good bit of off and on nauesea but it has not been constant or with many following results. Thank goodness. Prior to being pregnant I have only thrown up once since middle school. Now I can say twice.We were going to ask Mike McMullin to be the labor coach but based off his last blogg I guess that will not workout like We had hoped. Just kidding!!

6 comments:

K E Alexander said...

Isn't it wonderful to hear that heartbeat? Especially for the first time! This IS a special time in yours and Robb's life. Enjoy every moment!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! Kim I am SOOOO excited for you and Robb. I know you will both be great parents. And that kid will know how to fix a great meal, that's for sure!!!

Jenn said...

Congratulations Kim!!! It's so exciting for you and Rob!!

Michelle said...

I can't wait to see you guys again sometime. I am so happy for you and jealous too. I can't wait to hear what's next. I know you'll keep blogging your way through pregnancy so we can experience it with you.

Garlic&Pickles said...

Kim I am sooooo happy for you and Rob, I cant wait to see you and you belly :)

Eleanor Hutchins said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful news. I hope you get to feeling better and that you and the baby have good health from hear out.
Blessings!
Mary