Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Consignment Sales


I LOVE going to consignment sales! I have gone to two and am now addicted. It is a great way to keep kids dressed cute for super cheap. In November there is going to be a great consignment sale called Just Between Friends. It will take place at the Old Woolen Mill. For the first time I am planning on selling clothes as well as buying. I can't wait to take part in consignment in this manner. I have been setting stuff aside for this sale for the last couple of months. There is a great website for the state of Tennessee that list the big sales in each city. I am amazed at how many there are. The website is: http://www.kidsconsignmentsales.com/tn.htm
If any of my dear internet friends and family want a buddy to go with them to a consignment sale call me. I love going and get great deals. This summer I paid $1.00 per outfit for an armfull of super cute clothing items.

No comments: