Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day Reflections

I am so thankful for the wonderful mothers I have. Mothers?? Yes.. I have many women in my life who I consider to be mothers. I am truly blessed with my special mother who game birth to me, raised me, cleaned my dirty diapers, taught me to love God, and has become one of my greatest friends. My mom has set such an example of what is means to be a strong godly woman. I have also been blessed to have a wonderful mother in law. I am thankful that God blessed me with her! I love the times we get to spend at her house and am thankful for her support and love. I have feeling that there will also be many lessons learned from this added mother. She is a women of God who raised a wonderful son! Aside from these 2 moms, God has blessed me with many women who I see like "mothers." These women have sowed into my life in many ways. I have stayed at their homes, eaten at their tables, and probably added my share of dirt and ware and tear on their houses. Many of these women probably have no real idea of how much they impacted me. I don't send flowers or cards to these women but I am thankful that God placed so many wonderful people in my life. So many kids never have one positive impacting person, and I have been blessed with more than I can count. A Big Thank You to all these women!!

No comments: