Thursday, March 27, 2008

Back to Work

Yesterday was a hard day! It was the first day back to work, with Anna Claire in daycare. There were definitely tears shed as I dropped her off. We are very blessed that the daycare she is at, is in the building with me.This is very reassuring!I am even able to go check on her. But, it was still soo hard to turn her care over to someone else. Please pray that this gets better with time. Work as a whole went ok. It was pretty hard trying to decide which thing needed to be done first. There were several balls that were kind of dropped while I was gone so, I am working to get those back into the air. Thank goodness with me missing the 1st two days due to illness, it is a short week.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I am learning that no one does my job as well as me, because I do it the way I like it. I am also learning that even if someone else does my job and it's not the way I would do it, IT'S ONE LESS THING I HAD TO DO!