Friday, March 28, 2008

End of the Week

We made it to the end of the week!! Yippee. It was a long one but ended on a positive note. Work is going well. I actually enjoyed being there today and felt like I accomplished a lot. I had several students drop by to see me because they were excited I was back. It was nice to be missed. Dropping Anna Claire off went very smoothly and I finally feel at peace about where she is. When I checked on her, she was either happy or asleep. Thanks to all for the prayers.

3 comments:

K E Alexander said...

It is so difficult to leave an infant with someone else. You're her mom! You know what she needs! But I've found, through experience and observation, that the babies who learn to be with someone other than just Mom are the most easy-going and least amount of trouble in the long run. Just think of this as Anna Claire's "life lesson". She'll be able to live independently one day (that's our goal as parents) and this is her first (and your first!) lesson!
Praying for you.

Michelle said...

I'm glad things are looking up!! I'm sure it must be hard to leave her with someone else, but at least you're able to check on her. I'm sure it's nice to know you were missed by your school kids.

Judy said...

What a great blog!!! So glad things
are good for you and for our Anna
Claire. It will only get better.

YOu have a great week and I am trusting this week is even better.
You are a great 'mommy' and doing
a great job with our darling.